This is a buy it now style auction with a best offer option for a :
Garmin Striker 4 Fish Finder GPS Combo Depth Finder with Transducer 010-01550-00
Product Description :
1. Customer Service Priority #1 - We have one employee that work customer service that checks messages in the morning and once before we leave in the afternoon of each day excludes weekends. We take customer service very seriously and will work hard to ensure you have an exceptional shopping experience.
2. We are here to help! Have questions? Message, email, or write. We will work hard to answer all of your questions.
3. Reputation: Your satisfaction matters. We want you to come back and we want you to tell everyone else about what a great experience you had with us. If you ever have a problem, we want to take care of it and that is a promise. Some days we ship over 100 packages out, so from time to time, we do make a mistake. Please note: We are NOT mind readers(other than my daughter), so unless you tell us about your problem, we cannot fix it.
4. Returns: We offer 30 day, no questions asked, hassle free returns (bullion sales exempt - 3 day returns only).
5. Authenticity: We stand behind all of our items 100%. Their authenticity is guaranteed indefinitely. We’ve been on eBay since 2014 and don’t plan on going anywhere.
6. Payments: We accept paypal. We would appreciate payment as soon as you are done purchasing. We understand sometimes it will take time to surf all of our listings, however, please make payment within 7 days of purchase, or if need be let us know if you need longer.
7. Refunds: The fastest way to get a refund is to message us and we will give you instructions.
8. Shipping: We have a professional staff of shippers, literally all they do is SHIP FULL TIME. Most orders go out within 24 hrs of payment (Except Weekends & Major Holidays). They will be carefully packaged to ensure your item(s) arrive quickly and safely.
9. Grading: A pictures worth a 1000 words. And our pictures are better than any words we could use to describe our coins. Grading is a subjective ‘art’ we can always give you our opinion; however, we try to photograph coins as accurately as possible to give you all the information you need to form an opinion.
10. We’ve spent 100’s of hours working to perfect the perfect photo. Our goal is to photograph it in a way that allows you to see what the item will look like when it is in front of you. We do not enhance or touch up any of our photos. Read our feedback, you’ll see people love the quality we send people.